|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Integrated Switch||4-port switch|
- Robust firewall and VPN to secure business communications
- Multi-WAN connectivity with load balancing and failover
- Comprehensive authentication for safe, efficient management
- Combo WAN-in-a-box to optimize the CAPEX of FTTH/VDSL2 deployments
- G.vectoring to maximize effective range for service providers
- Extreme routing performance to take advantage of FTTx applications
- Five Gigabit ports and 802.11n for superior LAN networking
The ZyXEL SBG3300-N series applies ACL rules, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Denial of Service (DoS) and DDoS features for first-line defense against hackers, network intruders and other harmful threats. A configurable DMZ provides more flexible accessibility while preventing external attacks on confidential databases.
The ZyXEL SBG3300-N series includes multiple WAN interfaces for DSL, Ethernet and USB 3G/4G adapters to establish WAN backups or load balancing. The WAN backup provides contingency in case the primary line or ISP suffers temporary outage. When the primary line of normal services is restored, all traffic resumes normal activity. This function enables highly reliable connectivity and flexibility in multiple applications.
The ZyXEL SBG3300-N series offers a two-level login mechanism to differentiate user segments. The ISP can also define the policies for the limited accounts to easily manage them with the integrated profile database.