- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-Chip technology
- Amazing color brightness - 3,300 lumens colour and 3,300 lumens white brightness
- Crisp, clear resolution - featuring SVGA resolution for sharp images
- Travel friendly - weighs only 2.5 kg and comes with a carry case for convenient travel between home and business
- Versatile connectivity - compatible with the latest laptops and media players and supports HDMI
- Easy maintenance - both lamp and filter cycle for 6,000/10,000hrs (normal/ECO)
- Built in speaker - presenting is easy with a built in speaker
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colors you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors' white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Color to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing color, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary color - red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers color sequentially, you get full-time color. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life color.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no color wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and color brightness. In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x brighter colors than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colors. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x brighter colors than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors.